We handle your data well.
In accordance with Art 13, Art 14 DSGVO as well as § 165 Abs 3 TKG, we inform you here comprehensively about all data processing in our company.
Data is processed when you use our website incl. webshop, contact us or have a business relationship with us.
What data do we process?
When visiting our website incl. webshop, the following categories of your data may be processed:
- Selected language
- Browser type
- Type and type of your terminal device used
- Operating system
- Date, time and duration of access
- Partially masked IP address
- Pages visited on our website including entry and exit pages
- Data that you enter via input fields on our website, excluding payment data
These categories of data are processed to the extent necessary in each case. The processing of this data is justified by our overriding legitimate interest in operating our website (Art 6 para 1 lit f DSGVO).
For the operation of our website, it may be necessary for us to transfer your data to the following recipient:
Name of the processor: Hetzner Online GmbHReason: Hosting of all web services including their backups Place of processing: EU/EEA Legal basis: Commissioned processing pursuant to Art 28 DSGVO.
In case of an order, the following data will be processed:
- Contact details
- Billing and shipping address
- E-mail address
- Telephone number
- Order and delivery data
- Account details in case of direct bank transfer
- Assigned customer number
- Data you enter via a contact form
- Correspondence data including all data you provide in connection with the order.
This data is only stored, processed for the purpose of handling the entire contractual relationship. Only an order processor is used for this data processing:
Name of the processor: Odoo SAReason: Order processing and delivery Place of processing: EU/EEA Legal basis: Commissioned processing pursuant to Art 28 DSGVO.
For the delivery of orders, we use various logistics providers, all of which are located in the European Union. The further processing is justified with the fulfilment of the contract (Art 6 para 1 lit b DSGVO).
Payments are processed centrally by the European payment service provider Adyen N.V.. The further processing is justified by an overriding legitimate interest (Art 6 para 1 lit f DSGVO). Depending on the selected payment method, further data processing may take place with the selected payment method.
During the entire stay on the website incl. webshop, only the following technical cookies are set unconditionally:
Name Cookie: ks Description: Language/country configuration, shopping cart, wish list and checkout entries Duration of storage: 14 days Place of processing: EU/EEA.
Name LocalStorage: ph_post Description: Security-relevant facility such as fraud detection Duration of storage: 14 days Place of processing: EU/EEA
The setting of technical cookies is necessary due to pre-contractual measures (Art 6 para 1 lit b DSGVO) or justified by our overriding legitimate interest in the functionality of our website (Art 6 para 1 lit f DSGVO).
In the course of the order, further cookies are set by the payment service provider Adyen N.V. and the payment methods offered.
In accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and the Austrian Data Protection Act (DSG), you are generally entitled to the following personal rights:
- Right to rectification (Article 16 DSGVO)
- Right to erasure ("right to be forgotten") (Article 17 DSGVO)
- Right to restriction of processing (Article 18 DSGVO)
- Right to notification - obligation to notify in connection with rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing (Article 19 GDPR)
- Right to data portability (Article 20 GDPR)
- Right to object (Article 21 GDPR)
If you believe that we are in breach of the applicable data protection provisions, you may at any time contact the competent supervisory authority. In Austria, this is the data protection authority DSB, which can be reached at https://www.dsb.gv.at.
Responsible in the sense of Art 4 Z 7 DSGVO for the data processing set out here is:
W.K. Kaminholz GmbH Gewerbepark 14 7412 Wolfau Austria
Managing Director: Werner Kupferschmidt