General terms and conditions
W.K. Kaminholz GmbH
§1 Applicability vis-à-vis entrepreneurs and definitions of terms
(1) The following General Terms and Conditions of Business apply to all deliveries between us and a consumer in the version valid at the time of the order.
A consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that can predominantly be attributed neither to his or her commercial nor to his or her independent professional activity (§ 13 BGB).
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the text of the contract
(1) The following regulations on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders placed via our internet shop https://www.kaminholz.gmbh .
(2) In the event of conclusion of the contract, the contract shall be concluded with
W.K. Kaminholz GmbH Gewerbepark 14 A-7412 Wolfau Register number FN 444755 b Register court Landesgericht Eisenstadt
shall be concluded.
(3) The presentation of the goods in our Internet shop does not constitute a legally binding offer of contract on our part, but is only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order goods. By ordering the desired goods, the consumer makes a binding offer to conclude a purchase contract.
The acceptance of the offer shall be made in writing or in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week. After the fruitless expiry of this period, the offer shall be deemed to have been rejected.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our Internet shop, the following regulations shall apply: The consumer makes a binding offer to enter into a contract by successfully completing the order procedure provided in our Internet shop.
The order is placed in the following steps:
- Selection of the desired goods via the online configurator
- Checking the details in the shopping basket
- Pressing the "Order now" button
- Subsequent payment via the available payment methods
Before the binding submission of the order, the consumer can return to the Internet page on which the customer's details are recorded and correct input errors or cancel the order process by closing the Internet browser by pressing the "Back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him after checking his details. We confirm receipt of the order immediately by an automatically generated e-mail (confirmation of receipt). This does not constitute acceptance of the offer. The acceptance of the offer shall be made in writing, in text form or by sending the ordered goods within one week.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We will send you the order data and our GTC by e-mail. You can also view the GTC at any time at https://www.kaminholz.gmbh/agb.
For security reasons, your order data is no longer accessible via the Internet.
§3 Prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The prices stated include the statutory value added tax and other price components. Shipping costs are also included, unless explicitly agreed or stated.
(2) The consumer has the option of payment by
- Credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Diners, JCB)
- Apple Pay
- Google Pay
- Klarna Pay Later
- Klarna Pay Now
- Klarna Slice It
- EPS Bank Transfer
Please note that not all payment methods may be displayed. The payment method providers reserve the right not to support certain business transactions. One example is the payment provider Klarna, which does not allow transactions from corporate customers.
(3) Upon request, an advance transfer using a pro forma invoice is also possible.
(1) Unless we have clearly stated otherwise in the product description, all items offered by us are ready for immediate dispatch. Delivery will be made within 7 working days at the latest. In the case of payment in advance, the delivery period shall commence on the day after the payment order to the bank commissioned with the transfer and, in the case of all other payment methods, on the day after the conclusion of the contract. If the deadline falls on a Saturday, Sunday or public holiday at the place of delivery, the deadline ends on the next working day.
(2) The risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold item shall not pass to the buyer until the item is handed over to the buyer, even in the case of a mail order purchase.
§5 Retention of title
We retain title to the goods until the purchase price has been paid in full.
§6 Right of withdrawal of the customer as a consumer
Consumers have a right of revocation according to the following provisions, whereby a consumer is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor to his independent professional activity.
(1) Cancellation policy
You have the right to revoke this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, has or has taken possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by means of a clear declaration (e.g. a letter, fax or e-mail sent by post).
(2) Consequences of revocation
If you withdraw from this contract, we must refund all payments we have received from you, including delivery costs (with the exception of additional costs resulting from the fact that you have chosen a type of delivery other than the cheapest standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days of the day on which we received notification of your withdrawal from this contract. For this repayment, we will use the same means of payment that you used for the original transaction, unless expressly agreed otherwise with you; in no case will you be charged for this repayment.
We may refuse repayment until we have received the goods back or until you have provided proof that you have returned the goods, whichever is the earlier.
You must return or hand over the goods to us without delay and in any case no later than fourteen days from the day on which you notify us of the cancellation of this contract. The deadline is met if you send the goods before the expiry of the period of fourteen days.
You shall bear the direct costs of returning the goods. The costs are estimated at a maximum of about 20 EUR for parcel returns and at a maximum of about 80 EUR per pallet.
The statutory warranty regulations apply. We explicitly point out that the goods are natural products and that there may be a resulting fluctuation.
§8 Contractual language
Only German is available as the contractual language.
§9 Support and information
Our customer service for questions, complaints and claims is available on weekdays from 9:00 am to 3:00 pm at +43 3356 20606 or email@example.com.
Status of the GTC: October 2022